SPREAD THE WORD!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

From the Horses mouth..NOTEAM! BED BATH & Beyond... Canton Ga!

Good Day ....There is alot to say about racial profiling when it comes to Customer Service!
ACCUSED:
BED BATH AND BEYOND
1810 Cumming HWY  STE 850
CANTON, GA 770-704-1726
Located between Canton and Cummings Ga, Median income ---hold on---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canton,_Georgia#Ethnicity.2C_age.2C_and_sex
ACCUSOR/VICTIM
C. Eckles
resident and consumer
Paying Customer
PhysicalDescription: YOUNG BLACK MAN WITHA BEARD! LIKE TO WEAR FLIP FLOPS ON OCCASION, SLIGHTLY SAGGING AND WEARS HOODIES!
Credentials:Community Activist and Volunteer, College Attendee, Marketing Expert and Customer Service Telemarketer

Storyline and situation...
While on a Community mission to investigate The Owners of 481 East main Street In Canton Georgia  for a Community Development Corporation...Mr E. seems to be overwhelmed with a distaste for our beautiful city of Canton, Georgia!And of course we need to know why he no longer feels comfortable living here and doing business in this City or County! Crisis! We must fix, surely customer service cant be reason enough to run $$$ off...

What Happened?
On a recent trip to The Bed Bath and Beyond Located in Canton Ga, I was profiled, embarrassed, and totally disrespected by the Store Manager! OMG!
tell me more....
I was in the store returning an item which I had purchased..simply because it did not fully match the rest of the linen sets which I had for my home..simple enough right...
not right.
while leaving the store, a customer was coming in the door, so I asked him if he would like to purchase the in store credit card which I had just recieved as compensation for the purchase I no longer wanted. Immediatly, I am "You People".. after leaving him to his outburst of stupidity and ingnorance, I am greeted with the Manager telling me that I should leave the store. and not to return..Of course I have left out plenty of details..


Im just saying.. If you want to know why YOU SHOULD NOT SHOP HERE.. COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment